Last week the X-Men fought Merlin (well, not the real Merlin), hung out with Bernard the Poet, tussled with the Juggernaut, met Doctor Strange, shot at Spider-Man, and karate-chopped the Mole Man. Not a bad week’s work!
- Sunday: X-Men 29 - He just wants to turn everyone into super-powered robot slaves, is that so bad?
- Monday: X-Men 30 - That guy’s a mutant?
- Tuesday: X-Men 31 - Cobalt Man, and the return of Bernard the Poet!
- Wednesday: X-Men 32 - Inside Xavier’s Torture Dungeon!
- Thursday: X-Men 33 - The fight against the Juggernaut gets Strange.
- Friday: X-Men 34 - Subterranean Slugfest!
- Saturday: X-Men 35 - The Sinister Spider
Also, the telekinetic spankings. Never forget the telekinetic spankings:
Uncanny. Astonishing. Googly.
Check out my other X-Men tumblr: reXaminations. I'm rereading the X-comics from the beginning at http://rexaminations.tumblr.com/