Last week the X-Men took on Count Nefaria, an old guy dressed like a giant bug, a crazed Mayan god, and a robot with the power of all the Avengers. Plus the Mimic was back, and we met Banshee for the first time! Did you miss any of last week’s riveting issues of ReXaminations? Take some time to catch up!
- Sunday: X-Men 22 - His name sounds like nefarious, I’m guessing he’s not one of the good guys
- Monday: X-Men 23 - Grand Theft Capital
- Tuesday: X-Men 24 - A plague of one Locust!
- Wednesday: X-Men 25 - El Tigre is Spanish for “the tigre”
- Thursday: X-Men 26 - Kukulcan the Kooky!
- Friday: X-Men 27 - The Mimic returns!
- Saturday: X-Men 28 - That Banshee’s Smokin!
- Sunday: X-Men 29 - He just wants to turn everyone into super-powered robot slaves, is that so bad?